Terms and Conditions
1. An order is accepted and production commenced when Medieval Art and Woodcraft is in receipt of a 25 % deposit for goods.
4. If a cheque is returned unpaid by my banker, the full cost involved will be passed on to the customer (bank charges, etc). Please note that it is a criminal offence to write a cheque knowing that the account does not hold the funds to cover the amount made payable.
I regret that Medieval Art and Woodcraft cannot accept credit or debit cards.
7. All goods remain the property of Medieval Art and Woodcraft until paid for in full.
10. I am willing to meet people at mutually convenient events or places for exchange of goods, but usually, this will be in exceptional circumstances.
11. Should I have to cancel an order for any reason, the deposit received will be refunded in full.
13. All guarantees will be invalidated if care instructions supplied are not followed.
15. All discounts are solely at the discretion of Medieval Art and Woodcraft.
16. Medieval Art and Woodcraft cannot be held liable or responsible for delays caused by conditions beyond Medieval Art and Woodcraft’s control, such as war, threat of war, riots, intervention by governmental authorities, flood, fire, acts of God, strikes, breakdown of machinery, shortage of materials used in manufacture (or of fuel), illness, or any other contingency which hinders or delays delivery or manufacture, and which is out of the control of Medieval Art and Woodcraft. Medieval Art and Woodcraft shall be under no obligation for loss or damage incurred or sustained by the customer.
17. Medieval Art and Woodcraft cannot be held liable for injury or damage resulting from the customer’s use of our products.